The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chislenko

Veteran
Hardly bajillions, merely a few spondooleys compared to others but we will take the 3 points thank you and move on. :okay:

I'll be putting you on Tom Lawrence watch Slick.

For reasons which are not being explained Wales manager Robert Page keeps ignoring him but will give a spot to someone playing for Swindon Town!!

The other Wales player you have, Rabbi Matondo, I personally don't see a lot in him.

Slick

Guru

For reasons which are not being explained Wales manager Robert Page keeps ignoring him but will give a spot to someone playing for Swindon Town!!

The other Wales player you have, Rabbi Matondo, I personally don't see a lot in him.

Happy keep you posted and whilst a number up here already agree with you on Matondo, I reckon he will cause a bit of damage with his speed alone. The acid test for any new signing is, can you do it on a wet Wednesday night in Dingwall and it would surprise you the number of so called superstars who can't.

Should make for some interesting times though.

postman

Legendary Member
Just a question the media are whipping up stories about hosepipe bans.Does this also apply to football clubs soaking their pitches.Its only a large lawn after all

Chislenko

Veteran
Just a question the media are whipping up stories about hosepipe bans.Does this also apply to football clubs soaking their pitches.Its only a large lawn after all

Footballers carried on kissing each other during COVID when normal people couldn't see their grandchildren so I think they will probably be exempt.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me

I beleive business‘s are exempt…………so that would mean football would be exempt too.

but there would only be a ban if their water for pitches was connected to drinking water supply

Slick

Guru

Wow, what a difference a challenge makes. Lawrence was by far my man of the match in what should have been a much simpler task. PSV next, so looking for continuous improvement between now and then. :okay:

Slick

Guru
Oh come on. I have no problem with your club, or Celtic spending all their millions, but it's not a secret that it totally warps the game in Scotland.

Small potatoes in the grand scheme of things though and the same thing could be said for almost any country in the world.

Top Bottom