The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Season ticket prices in Holland, 17 league games and usually the first couple of cup rounds (cheapest seats):

PSV: €290
Feyenoord: €272
AZ: €270
FC Twente: €265
Go Ahead Eagles: €255
Ajax: €254
FC Utrecht: €220
Sparta Rotterdam: €205
N.E.C.: €200
RKC Waalwijk: €200
FC Groningen: €199
SC Heerenveen: €196
Excelsior Rotterdam: €190
Volendam: €185
FC Emmen: €180
Vitesse: €175
Fortuna Sittard: €150
SC Cambuur: €100

AndyRM

XOXO
Season ticket prices in Holland, 17 league games and usually the first couple of cup rounds (cheapest seats):

PSV: €290
Feyenoord: €272
AZ: €270
FC Twente: €265
Go Ahead Eagles: €255
Ajax: €254
FC Utrecht: €220
Sparta Rotterdam: €205
N.E.C.: €200
RKC Waalwijk: €200
FC Groningen: €199
SC Heerenveen: €196
Excelsior Rotterdam: €190
Volendam: €185
FC Emmen: €180
Vitesse: €175
Fortuna Sittard: €150
SC Cambuur: €100

That's seriously cheap. Fair play.

Stephenite

Membå
9 hours til deadline... 😉

75 % of entrants have picked Gabriel Jesus.... Bargain at £8 million ???

I forget who the admin was last season.

Less than half an hour to go. Do you want to set up a CC league or shall I?

EDIT: Created a league just now.

Cyclechat 22/23
code - f04oeb

Last edited:

Stephenite

Membå
... and true to form I rip up the teamsheet I spent a week perfecting 20 min before deadline :wacko: and make 5! changes 👅

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Enjoy it while you can Paul.......while you can. 😉

Screenshot_20220806-170200_BBC Sport.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
Quite pleased to see Newcastle's positive start to the season. Although Forest looked poor.

What wasn't surprising was seeing Fulham's Mitrovic do well. I'm still surprised that Newcastle got rid of him. Big, strong, eye for goal. Part of the stupid transfer policy back then at the club I suppose.

Less pleased about Killie's poor show at Ibrox. We gifted Rangers that win, who I didn't think looked particularly impressive despite the bajillions invested in the side compared to us.

Slick

Guru
Quite pleased to see Newcastle's positive start to the season. Although Forest looked poor.

What wasn't surprising was seeing Fulham's Mitrovic do well. I'm still surprised that Newcastle got rid of him. Big, strong, eye for goal. Part of the stupid transfer policy back then at the club I suppose.

Less pleased about Killie's poor show at Ibrox. We gifted Rangers that win, who I didn't think looked particularly impressive despite the bajillions invested in the side compared to us.

Hardly bajillions, merely a few spondooleys compared to others but we will take the 3 points thank you and move on. :okay:

Top Bottom