The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
If I were him my number 1 priority would be to get myself sacked and bugger off with the compensation. He must be wondering what the hell he let himself in for.

AndyRM

XOXO
There's something seriously wrong at Man Utd and nobody seems capable of solving what the issue is.

They have good players, but they're just not doing it. It's weird. They seem to have been a slow moving disaster film since Ferguson left.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Man united have applied to join the SPL. They've offered a swop with either Celtic or Rangers.

The Scots have turned it down and instead offered a swop with Bonnyrigg Rose from League two.

They'll be looking at Scottish fitbae and going, "look, there IS a team worse than us. Fort William!"

Slick

Guru
I'll be putting you on Tom Lawrence watch Slick.

For reasons which are not being explained Wales manager Robert Page keeps ignoring him but will give a spot to someone playing for Swindon Town!!

The other Wales player you have, Rabbi Matondo, I personally don't see a lot in him.

Seems there are some stories circulating about a drink driving scenario. :wacko:

Chislenko

Veteran
Seems there are some stories circulating about a drink driving scenario. :wacko:

That's old news Slick, from memory didn't Troy Deeney go to jail for something but still makes a living in football?

Chislenko

Veteran
In more important football news I notice that Quest and the brilliant Colin Murray have lost the rights to the EFL to a very poor ITV production hosted by some non discript bloke who ticks a "colour box".

Nothing against the bloke, no idea who he is but sidelining real talent for box ticking, be it colour, gender, disability etc needs to be looked at.

1660469963763.png

Mike_P

Guru
If the team formerly known as Newton Heath end up in the same position at the end of the season it will not be the first time they have ended up at the foot of the top division.

The very first season of the old Division One, 1892/3, Newton Heath finished there five points behind Accrington but survived because automatic relegation did not exist.

"Test matches' were played instead between the bottom 3 Division One teams and the top 3 Division Two and if a Division Two team won they would be considered for promotion via an election.

Newton Heath after a replay beat Small Heath (Birmingham City) while Accrington resigned from the league altogether after losing to Sheffield United who were promoted along with Darwen.

Relegated as a consequence were Notts County who had finished one point above Accrington; the first of what became a habit for the worlds oldest professional football league club.

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Its like men against schoolboys in the scottish prem game on skysports………embarrassing really

Top Bottom