The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GetFatty

Über Member
Missing Mane? In last third. Top player.

I did watch the match and agree re last third but also midfield didn't seem to get a grip of the game.

Tbh as a neutral I thought MUFC deserved the win. LFC looked a pale imitation of last years performance.

As a LFC fan I think MUFC deserved the win. By the time we started playing properly it was too late

Chislenko

Veteran
Interesting snippit, Prince Kobe Cisse, son of Djibril Cisse and now stepson of N'Golo Kante turned out for Wales under 16 last night.

(Mother from Anglesey)

Slick

Guru
Yes, I expected a 2-0 loss tonight at least. So, Rangers could end up in the same group as Liverpool or Man City?🤔

We won't live with either, even on our best day but I can't wait for the challenge. :wahhey:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
We won't live with either, even on our best day but I can't wait for the challenge. :wahhey:

I sent a "What a win eh!" message to my Leeds supporting, still bitter after 30 years, friend. His reply........ "Leeds would beat Rangers, 10 matches out of ten with their second team, ha! ha!":rolleyes: He just can not let it go!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
As a LFC fan I think MUFC deserved the win. By the time we started playing properly it was too late

If only there were more 'fans ' like you people wouldn't rejoice so much when things don't go your way.
I have always admired LFC as a truly great and proper football club and I've followed their games, out of interest not as a fan, since '64.

My experience is the vast majority of the true fans are very knowledgeable and fair. Today though with the huge changes which have taken place in the game, and many club's support, it is very different from say the 60s to the 90s. Things changed in the late 90s/early 00s when we saw the arrival of a very different type of fan.

Despite that I still have great respect for this proper football club.

PaulB

Legendary Member
On a Hunrelated matter, Liverpool got Rangers in the European cup! We'll need the disinfectant after they've gone.

Top Bottom