The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Yes i was at the London Stadium today @Smokin Joe and it was terrible.
They can't seem to put any passes together and a lot of players who were good last season are having shockers.
What's happened to that fast counter attacking team?We are taking soooo long to build up.
I think it's going to be a long hard season.

You'll know about this then, the practicalities of going the match. How much are the seats at the London? Do you use them as seats or do you stand? How much for a bag of crisps? A pint of lager? Do you leave slightly before the end or wait until the final whistle and how long does it take to get out of the stadium if after the final whistle?

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
You'll know about this then, the practicalities of going the match. How much are the seats at the London? Do you use them as seats or do you stand? How much for a bag of crisps? A pint of lager? Do you leave slightly before the end or wait until the final whistle and how long does it take to get out of the stadium if after the final whistle?

not sure what any of this matters to how west ham play???...but hey ho

Chislenko

Veteran
I don't pay much attention to the premier league, but apparently there is a big relegation "6 pointer" on tonight:laugh:

I don't pay any attention to the premier league but I am guessing now that the pub tonight will be full of armchair fans sporting newly purchased this season's shirts.

Think I'll sit outside until they all go home (usually dead on full time)

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I'd like to think they will review it and upgrade it to a red, but it's the SFA, so who knows? Obviously I think it should be upgraded, not that it helps us any with the result, but I agree, it's nothing short of thuggery. They've always been a dirty team.

That was just ridiculous, how a ref can see that and think "ah a yellow will do"?

He eventually got sent off for a second yellow whilst still 0-0, but had he gone sooner (no idea when original incident was but report suggest significantly earlier) then result could well have been different.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Well that was a bit of a surprise tonight. Hanging on at the end. Liverpool struggling a bit just now, really not firing at all . Corner turned for Man U ? Shall see

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Early days yet, and there is plenty of time for nirmal service to be resumed, but the Premiership is looking interesting.

Teams are not looking overawed at playing the usual suspects.

So far I’d agree still early days though . Be good if it stayed like this . Then it would maybe stand up to the best league in the world title :whistle:

Just a bad start, it happens occasionally. I'd be more worried if Man City hadn't dropped points on Sunday.

And bear in mind our best player wasn't on the pitch last night, it was incredibly unsporting of Utd not to play Maguire.

I like Liverpool, the City and generally the people as I've worked there and with a few but sometimes their fans really can come across as Tw*ts.

I suppose supporting a team that hasn't really done anything for 60 yrs doesn't give me the same opportunity. 😁

Top Bottom