The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Still 3rd in the group at this stage. :okay:

4th on goal difference lol

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
1662584207160.png

:laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Liverpool fans seem a bit quiet, where's all the posturing and cockiness from last season gone?

That comment is such a load of shite.
You will get SOME fans from any club posturing when they're at or near the top but your comment, which is designed to fan flames is wrong in so many ways.

Dave7

Legendary Member
@jowwy
You have a better football memory than me so.......when did we last play that badly?
We played some bad stuff 7 or 8 years back but never looked that bad. Forced myself to watch but it was painful.

jowwy

@jowwy
You have a better football memory than me so.......when did we last play that badly?
We played some bad stuff 7 or 8 years back but never looked that bad. Forced myself to watch but it was painful.

1st half was really bad and i would go back to the hodgson days for that sort of performance........BUT

there were lots of issues last night and maybe we need to look at what they are being told. at one stage last night in the 2nd half Trent was playing centre forward....he cant defend from there.

one things for sure, L'pool can sort things out with the quality they have, just ask any Man U fan ^_^
Surprised Tuchel has got the boot though, rate the lad. I guess that £13m cheque will soften the blow a bit?

vickster

Legendary Member
one things for sure, L'pool can sort things out with the quality they have, just ask any Man U fan ^_^
Surprised Tuchel has got the boot though, rate the lad. I guess that £13m cheque will soften the blow a bit?

Indeed...on Sky, they kept going on about how not to forget that some poor soul had lost their job and to spare a thought for him and his family :wacko:

jowwy

rumour has it, he got the boot for not agreeing to sign ronaldo......as Boehly had agreed a contract with him and UTD was awilling to sell

Top Bottom