The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Liverpool fans seem a bit quiet, where's all the posturing and cockiness from last season gone?

We'll find out on Saturday.

Slick

Guru
@jowwy
You have a better football memory than me so.......when did we last play that badly?
We played some bad stuff 7 or 8 years back but never looked that bad. Forced myself to watch but it was painful.

1st half was really bad and i would go back to the hodgson days for that sort of performance........BUT

there were lots of issues last night and maybe we need to look at what they are being told. at one stage last night in the 2nd half Trent was playing centre forward....he cant defend from there.
Don't panic lads, I believe GVB has a plan to lay out the red-carpet for your boys and help rebuild their confidence in our up and coming double header. And we won't charge you a penny for the service. I'm looking forward to it..:eek:

That comment is such a load of shite.
You will get SOME fans from any club posturing when they're at or near the top but your comment, which is designed to fan flames is wrong in so many ways.

On this forum specifically you have to admit there's a fair amount of bigheadedness amongst the red faithful, not heard many City fans on here acting the same?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
On this forum specifically you have to admit there's a fair amount of bigheadedness amongst the red faithful, not heard many City fans on here acting the same?

So you didnt see the city fan boasting they are the best run club in world football then……..eyes only see what they want to see i guess.

Last edited:
So you didnt see the city fan boasting they are the best run club in world football then……..eyes only see what they want to see i guess.

I didn't as it happens, try and find it and I'll be sure to crow equally if they falter.

Top Bottom