The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Man Utd getting absolutely demolished by Man City here. Brightly though Arsenal have started, I wonder if they can keep pace with Man City for the season? Be interesting to see if Spurs can stay up there too. Early doors, but very much looking between those three just now, although much may depend on injuries to players at the World Cup.

An absolute doing , didn’t expect anything less. They will be judged on Champions League success , thats what Haaland is for !

AndyRM

XOXO
An absolute doing , didn’t expect anything less. They will be judged on Champions League success , thats what Haaland is for !

He's breaking all sorts of records in that too. Some player! Ripping the PL apart like nobody I've ever seen. Hard to believe he's only 22...

PaulSB

Legendary Member
City weren't the only side to put six past a Utd team.........the future is bright, the future is blue and white...🤣

Screenshot_20221003_063530.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221003_063530.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 0
    71 KB · Views: 2
    71 KB · Views: 2
New Manager time for the Wolves, let's see which Mendez client we'll have next.

At least Costa had a run out and looked reasonably fit.

Mike_P

Guru
Wonder if altering the points system would encourage better matches generally and give the fickle supporters a reason to stay.
Double the current points system for the final score and award the current points for each half so Man C would have got 9 points and the rebranded Newton Heath 3.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Wonder if altering the points system would encourage better matches generally and give the fickle supporters a reason to stay.
Double the current points system for the final score and award the current points for each half so Man C would have got 9 points and the rebranded Newton Heath 3.

End of season scenario:

Anytown rovers need five points from their final game to win the league and Othertown United need three to avoid relegation.

Not for a second am I suggesting games would be rigged, but...

Top Bottom