The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
If you think there is nothing aggressive in "Now please stop replying or i will put you on ignore" then I don't know what you would consider to be.

And I have absolutely no idea whatsoever where you get "But its ok for you to question him, but no one else is allowed" from. If you can find anything I've said which might suggest that, please point it out.

So asking someone to stop replying to me is being aggressive…..sorry alex your clutching at straws fella.

Have a good day now.

Pleased for Korea ... what a ball by Son for that last goal ....

Mike_P

Guru
They have been bringing in more and more technology, and in fact that WAS used in this case to solve the issue.

Just that some people who haven't seen that overhead shot are determined they know better than the technology.

VAR is hardly instant. It ought to be possible to arrange a sensing strip in the white line detecting whatever on the citrcumference of the ball.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
VAR is hardly instant. It ought to be possible to arrange a sensing strip in the white line detecting whatever on the citrcumference of the ball.

But you would have to remove the sensor strip every time the white lines were repainted…….cameras like the goal line technology would be much easier.

Make mine a Bud.

Slick

Guru
Might say more about me or my current mood, but it wasn't much of a game.
Ozzies will probably make an astounding comeback now. :laugh:

Top Bottom