The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
He doesn't look the slightest bit silly, but you certainly do.

He never for one moment suggested that if a team loses a game or two then they can't be in the top 2 in Europe.

But Liverpool haven't just lost the odd game or two, and are well behind others in the English Premier division.

It is very hard to argue that a team that isn't even in the top 4 in their own league can possibly currently be one of the top two teams in Europe.

There is one person making themselves look very silly here, and it isn't Andy.

Again, making yourself look silly…….so if liverpool were the current european champions ( alas we lost in the final) just because we lost a few home games, it wouldnt make us one of the top 2 teams in europe.

I mean, city arent even the best in the premier league at the moment, but you all think they are the best in europe, yet havent won a single european trophy…..

seriously, the double standards being posted here by you lot is ridiculous to say the least.

jowwy

So glad the World Cup fiasco is over - we can get back to proper footy bickering.

My team are better than yours!
Oh yeah? Whatabout when they lost to Crapington City last week? Eh?!?
Oh yeah? How long since YOUR lot won a trophy?
Do you mean a trophy that anyone cares about?!?

You do realise this is the football thread and not crochet weekly????

jowwy

I don't believe I suggested Man City were a top European club.

You did @jowwy.

I dont believe in my above post i said that you did……not every post is about you.

But if you think they are not, then you need to give up watching football.

AndyRM

XOXO
I dont believe in my above post i said that you did……not every post is about you.

But if you think they are not, then you need to give up watching football.

OK, I'll be clear. Neither Man City nor Liverpool are top the top two teams in Europe currently.

You think they are. I disagree.

Killie won a league title more recently than Liverpool.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Just seen the teams for Sunderland v Rovers. Anyone wanting a game to watch might find this fun. Rovers are away and we are starting with our three first choice strikers! I hadn't expected that.

jowwy

OK, I'll be clear. Neither Man City nor Liverpool are top the top two teams in Europe currently.

You think they are. I disagree.

Killie won a league title more recently than Liverpool.

What the 5th division in scotland……

jowwy

Just seen the teams for Sunderland v Rovers. Anyone wanting a game to watch might find this fun. Rovers are away and we are starting with our three first choice strikers! I hadn't expected that.

Be watching brentford v spurs then

liecester v newcastle…then
villa v liverpool…followed by
Arsenal v west ham

jowwy

You know I worked that out for myself. Took the trouble to use Google and couldn't see an answer. I thought Andy would know.

OK?

They won the scottish championship in scotland, which is the equivalent of being relegated from the championship in england……both teams in the scenario would gain nothing lol

Top Bottom