The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
They won the scottish championship in scotland, which is the equivalent of being relegated from the championship in england……both teams in the scenario would gain nothing lol

I'm not sure if that's supposed to be humour and I've missed it but the benefits of promotion out of any lower league are all relative, and would be a big achievement for some, in fact, for all. I can't figure out the correlation you suggest. :wacko:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be humour and I've missed it but the benefits of promotion out of any lower league are all relative, and would be a big achievement for some, in fact, for all. I can't figure out the correlation you suggest. :wacko:

winning the scottish championship is as worthless as being relegated from the english championship, know one remembers or even cares. Thats the correlation.

Seen on Facebook. 😳

94E7A399-D355-4181-B6CC-F4208AE09B2B.jpeg

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Killie won the Scottish Championship, against Arbroath. I was there.

And I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

We can only play in the competitions are are in.

You looked at the league Liverpool are playing in?

I wasn't being critical. I looked at the Killie Wiki page Honours and couldn't see this. I've looked again and realise I missed it. I quite agree, we win, hopefully, the competition we play in.

jowwy

Killie won the Scottish Championship, against Arbroath. I was there.

And I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

We can only play in the competitions are are in.

You looked at the league Liverpool are playing in?

Yeh, champions league

Alex321

Veteran
Again, making yourself look silly

False.

…….so if liverpool were the current european champions ( alas we lost in the final) just because we lost a few home games, it wouldnt make us one of the top 2 teams in europe.
Correct.

At the time of last season's final, it was arguable that Liverpool were one of the two best teams in Europe.

At the moment, they aren't even one of the top 4 in England, so it simply isn't possible for them to be currently one of the best two teams in Europe.

I mean, city arent even the best in the premier league at the moment, but you all think they are the best in europe, yet havent won a single european trophy…..
Not one of us has suggested City are the best in Europe, please don't put words in our mouths.

seriously, the double standards being posted here by you lot is ridiculous to say the least.

There are no double standards.

Nobody here has put forward any specific team as being in the to two in Europe.

At this stage of the season, it is very hard to determine. But what is certain is that no team outside the top 4 in their own league can possibly be currently one of the two best teams in Europe.

jowwy

False.

Correct.

At the time of last season's final, it was arguable that Liverpool were one of the two best teams in Europe.

At the moment, they aren't even one of the top 4 in England, so it simply isn't possible for them to be currently one of the best two teams in Europe.

Not one of us has suggested City are the best in Europe, please don't put words in our mouths.

There are no double standards.

Nobody here has put forward any specific team as being in the to two in Europe.

At this stage of the season, it is very hard to determine. But what is certain is that no team outside the top 4 in their own league can possibly be currently one of the two best teams in Europe.

Maybe you should read the posts again…..as somebody has stated the two best in europe, but your only interested in my posts and no one elses.

the rest is just your opinion over mine and in my opinion, im the only one that counts.

Top Bottom