The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
At the start of this season Chuba Akpom was training with the reserves having come back from a loan spell in Greece with Boro trying to offload him and sign a replacement. Incoming targets didn't work out, we were short of options up front so it was back into the first team squad (his season before the loan was pretty poor (5 goals in 39 games) to warm the bench. What a personal turn-around, he only got a real chance once Wilder was sacked, flourished under Carrick, is now top scorer in the Championship and scored an absolute peach at the weekend.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
City continue their campaign to beat the "how many times can we pass to spurs right in front of our own goal" record...

Nah, Liverpool can easily beat that......it drives me nuts watching them.

It's a 'thing' isn't it?

How this rollocks came to pass is beyond me.

We (CFC) are masters at it and let in 3 goals because of this modern 'art' last season.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Including the goalkeeper in playing out allover the world baffles me.Most of them have two left feet,and the howlers are amazing.

Goalkeepers just don't seem to appreciate how quickly forwards can close them down and they are constantly caught out. And you are right, half of them have primary school ability when it comes to kicking a ball.

I have given up,After today and Forest i cant take anymore of this manager.He talks the talk he but his results are two wins in seventeen games according to the press.So i am laying off till the end of the season,Man U twice and Everton next i think.Lose those and we are in deep doo doo.Fans on FB are divided give him a chance brigade and get rid brigade,me i can see the Championship looming.Right now i am off till the end of the season,i am going to get fitter and get out on my bike.Bye football section.

Including the goalkeeper in playing out allover the world baffles me.Most of them have two left feet,and the howlers are amazing.
@postman That didn't take long :laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
Just seen that Leeds have maybe 10 well known managers to 'choose' from eg Rafa and Stevie G.
Not sure how many of them would consider Leeds though 🙂

Why not? Big club, in touch points wise with clubs around them, brought a couple of players in during window, solid goalkeeper, game in hand.

vickster

Legendary Member
I know it isn't really "done" to criticise spelling, but for some reason this one is annoying me. You consistently spell it Brendon, when it is actually Brendan.

It’s also Rodgers if going to nitpick :laugh:
At least, he‘s used capitals for the proper nouns ;)

Top Bottom