The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Coincidently derrick, your statement applies equally to yourself.

Are you trying to regulate what football liking cyclists can chat about on this forum?

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Coincidently derrick, your statement applies equally to yourself.

Are you trying to regulate what football liking cyclists can chat about on this forum?

Was just saying on a football forum there would be a lot more people with the same likes, so would probably be a bit more interesting for those who are interested,

yello

I appreciate your concern but that's our call, no?

Arsenal v Villa later, that could go either way. I'd like to see Arsenal through but I'd not go betting on it!

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
I'm a cycling football fan, and thought a thread on CC would be a bit of fun !

There are many threads in the 'cafe' that don't interest me, so l don't go there ........ Simple !

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Good to see a few fellow Norwich fans dotted about the place. Great season for us. Liecester in the next round is winnable too and for once we get a home draw.

Even my adopted Scottish club Cowdenbeath (known as The Blue Brazil) are flying high at the top of Division 2. I fell in love with them years ago when they went for about a season and a half without a win. (I phoned thier club shop once after a scarf and they said 'she's out to lunch, please call back at 2'- now that's my kind of club).

This season it's Strathspey Thistle who've caught my eye. Currently propping up the Highland league with an eye wateringly depressing season to date (P15, W0, D1, L14 ,GF14, GA76, PTS1!). They got their 1 point from a draw against 2nd bottom Fort William (currently on 4pts). Up the Thistle!

col

Legendary Member
Sunderland and middlesbrough 1-1 draw. Sunderland played shabby, Middlesbrough have some dirty players, one should have been sent off with his slide tackle from behind and studding the players ankle.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Football, schmutball, snoozeball, I'd rather rather parade as a cross dresser in America's deep south than read a football thread.

If Spartak wants a football thread, why not go to a football forum? There's enough threads there to make a suit.

It didn't stop you from replying to it. If you hate football, the clue is in the title, don't read it.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I'm well happy that Aberdeen have dragged themselves from the foot of the Premier league to 6th in the league.

Some really good performances lately especially against the forces of evil at Ibrox last week.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It didn't stop you from replying to it. If you hate football, the clue is in the title, don't read it.

The clue was not in the title. The word football was in the title but it could have meant anything e.g.

The football...... was terminally destroyed by a rabid Rotweiler.
The football------ is rounder than a rugby ball.
The football...... supporter is a humourless git.

I'm replying because I was alerted by the forum software to your humourless response.

Top Bottom