The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
The clue was not in the title. The word football was in the title but it could have meant anything e.g.

The football...... was terminally destroyed by a rabid Rotweiler.
The football------ is rounder than a rugby ball.
The football...... supporter is a humourless git.

I'm replying because I was alerted by the forum software to your humourless response.
Not a good get out attempt:blush:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Looking good for the Villa at H/T come on you Lions!!!!!!!
As for people getting upset about football, come on there are a lot of cyclists that also like football. Yes Prem players are vastly overpaid, but as others have said if you don't like football, there is no need to post on the subject.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
C'mon the Villa. I do enjoy seeing the Arse get beat.. I like to laugh at Whinger's Basil Fawlty impressions...:laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Oh no................the wheels are coming off, Arsenal on the comeback trail against us

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Can any Norwich fans answer my question in Post #7, please? Thanks.

I'd say unlikely. A limited number of tickets do go on general sale, but they are like gold dust. I'd give the club ticket office a call tomorrow morning 0844 826 1902

Keep an eye on when the tickets are released- the ticket office will advise. At a guess, you might be able to get tickets before the Man City home game on April 14th as they're normally out a couple of weeks or so in advance. Good Luck!

Top Bottom