The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Came in from a ride to watch the 2nd half of Arsenal v Villa.... looked at he score and thought pretty much game over. But then I didn't reckon on one way traffic for the first 20 minutes of the 1st half! Not the classiest of goals but I think Arsenal were worth them. A cracking performance. Personally, I think Arsenal on form are the most attractive team in the UK to watch.

I agree with the Canaries fan upstream; home to Leicester is winnable. Tough match for both sides though that one, no clear favourite I'd said (given Leicester's current form).

Doseone

Guru
God, Villa are a bunch of melts. Pleased to see Arsenal win though, only because a good friend of mine who needs cheering up is a Gooner.

And QPR lost to Chelsea yesterday:sad:

Great idea to have a football thread :thumbsup:

Maz

Guru
I'd say unlikely. A limited number of tickets do go on general sale, but they are like gold dust. I'd give the club ticket office a call tomorrow morning 0844 826 1902

Keep an eye on when the tickets are released- the ticket office will advise. At a guess, you might be able to get tickets before the Man City home game on April 14th as they're normally out a couple of weeks or so in advance. Good Luck!
Thanks for the reply. I was specifically interested in seeing Norwich v Liverpool. But seeing as Leicester have been drawn away to Norwich in The FA Cup, I might be going to see that one, too.

potsy

Rambler
Good win for my team Stockport yesterday,against one of the promotion chasers.
We might yet avoid a 3rd successive relegation :dance:

Maz

Guru
Football? so is this my place to discuss quarter backs and the merit of the running game in the superbowl this year?
_40778205_redcard_203.jpg

Attachments

• _40778205_redcard_203.jpg
    _40778205_redcard_203.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 68

Ajay

Veteran
Football? so is this my place to discuss quarter backs and the merit of the running game in the superbowl this year?
You'll find that further down the thread list, next to the Paint Drying appreciation society.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Great idea to have a football thread :thumbsup:[/quote]

Can't quite agree about us being a bunch of melts, but it makes me angry when we were 2-0 up. Still we seem to be losing our way after a few years when we looked to be improving a bit.

Footie Thread is a good idea as I would guess a fair few us like the game and can have a bit of harmless fun ribbing each other.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Yeah, sorry, was a bit harsh.

Always frustrating chucking away a lead like that though.

No worries buddy. Bigger issues with unpopular boss, not wanted at Villa Park. Even Bluenoses find his appointment amusing and they didn't like him either.

Doseone

Guru
No worries buddy. Bigger issues with unpopular boss, not wanted at Villa Park. Even Bluenoses find his appointment amusing and they didn't like him either.

Not sure I'd have been too pleased to get Mcleish, seemed a strange appointment at the time. I remember thinking Martinez would have been good when they were talking about him coming to you, but with hindsight maybe you had a lucky escape there.

We are up at yours on Wednesday...:cheers:

Top Bottom