The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Mmm, my formation involves 1 defender, 4 in midfield and 5 up front. Add the goalkeeper and you have 11 players on the park. :okay:

Far too defensive and safe that Accy.
Rush goalie, 4 midfielders and 6 attackers, go for it!

Slick

Guru
If Successful in my application I would organise a pre-season friendly against Glasgow Rangers, ensuring a very decent payday for ASFC and guaranteeing huge financial success for Accrington's public houses and chip shops.

How about adding this to my application? 🤔

Definitely gets my vote Accy, I'm looking forward to it. :laugh:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats

Dave7

Legendary Member
Re your application.......you should tell them that you have actually been offered the ManU job but would prefer the Accy job so they must respond quickly to avoid missing out on your valued services.

The race for the Premier league title has become very exciting.Three teams within two points of each other.
Liverpool vs Man City on Sunday is going to be a very big match with both teams not wanting to lose but even a draw might not be any good with Arsenal breathing down their necks.
Villa who have had a great season are only six points behind but unless one of the other teams fault badly i can't see them getting any higher.

Dave7

Legendary Member
The race for the Premier league title has become very exciting.Three teams within two points of each other.
Liverpool vs Man City on Sunday is going to be a very big match with both teams not wanting to lose but even a draw might not be any good with Arsenal breathing down their necks.
Villa who have had a great season are only six points behind but unless one of the other teams fault badly i can't see them getting any higher.

I agree with all that.
City are on fire (as are Arsenal) while Lpool are slowly recovering from a mega injury list. The young lads have been amazing but it will be different for them facing City.

Top Bottom