The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
In an age of cheating and corruption in football how sporting of Leicester in the face of an impending financial scandal to inflict a self imposed 6points deduction on themselves in the last two matches...

Slick

Guru
Hearble shirts are now a thing, which is very cool!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68780625
That really is cool.

I used to sit behind guys that were commentating on the game for the blind, which always intrigued me.

Attending games for me was always about the atmosphere, I used to love being part of the crowd belting out support for your team.

Anything that gives that same experience to everyone is a fantastic idea.

AndyRM

XOXO

AndyRM

XOXO
Barring a complete implosion, I think today's win sees Killie finishing in fourth. Happy days!

IMG_9600.png.b24f1755d94a3f8821e055fece51cfa0.png

Slick

Guru
Barring a complete implosion, I think today's win sees Killie finishing in fourth. Happy days!

View attachment 727563

Yeah, quite a big gap between 4th and 5th right now, although I'm sure St Mirren are delighted to just be in the top 6.

Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell and even St Johnstone will have started the season thinking of a top 6 finish.

AndyRM

XOXO
Yeah, quite a big gap between 4th and 5th right now, although I'm sure St Mirren are delighted to just be in the top 6.

Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell and even St Johnstone will have started the season thinking of a top 6 finish.

The last three winners of the Scottish Championship make up the Top 6 of the Premiership, which is quite a stat. St Mirren aren't far off there either having won it in 2018.

AndyRM

XOXO
As for Hibs and Aberdeen, it doesn't help that they're run by nutters currently. St Johnstone are funny, can either be very good or woeful.

Hearts without Shankland would have struggled this season. I suspect it's only the appeal of starting European football matches which kept him there in January.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
In an age of cheating and corruption in football how sporting of Leicester in the face of an impending financial scandal to inflict a self imposed 6points deduction on themselves in the last two matches...

With the top 3 all dropping points over the last couple of weeks, if Soton win their games in hand they are right back in the mix.

Norwich appears to be holding their nerve to see off any late surges into the play off zone.

Top Bottom