The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Rumour going round about Moyes to West Ham, probably baseless as he hasn't been at Sociedad that long but if it happens I'll be lealous, I would take him back in a heartbeat, Martinez isn't fir to lace his boots.

You'll have to get some more Martinez players then, I honestly think a change of manager would be a backward step, let's see what next season brings, he's had a good 'un and bad 'un.

Half my prediction looks to be coming true @PaulB.

Rodgers is a joke of a manager.

Still, you've got the memories eh?

Bullshit and bluster only lasts so long, banging on about the "Liverpool way", not any different to the Halifax Town way IMO, doesn't get you any points.

MarkF

Guru
West Ham might get Rodgers yet, apparently Moyes has ruled himself out of a move.

I was in Spain recently and Moyes is getting quite a bit of stick for his poor points per £ (his contract) that he has provided.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
The question I'd like to know about this...
is
Why is the US busting them? why not an European police force or does the bribery tentacles go deep across Europe.
Until recently bribery was legal in Switzerland and that is why all the world bodies of sport tended to locate there...
I hope the fat Blatt gets his erse put in pokey as well...

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
American anti-corruption laws are pretty tough when they choose to apply them and they cover any company with an American connection or which does business in the US.

Stephenite

Membå
The allegations are that US banks have been used in the transfer of money for bribes and laundering. If US banks or organisations are involved then everyone involved is liable to US laws according to the US. It's a case of one bully beating on another bully. And we will all cheer. I, personally, hope all the corrupt officials in FIFA get sent to Guantanamo.

MarkF

Guru
Be interesting to see what happens at Brentford with the statistical analysis system used to provide cheap expendable coaches with a squad.

Excelsior are tiny so this guy will have cost peanuts.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/...en-to-be-appointed-brentford-boss-sky-sources

Top Bottom