The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doseone

Guru
An Olly classic.....

“He’s six foot something, fit as a flea, good looking – he’s got to have something wrong with him. Hopefully he’s hung like a hamster – That would make us all feel better. Having said that, me missus has got a pet hamster at home, and his cock’s massive.”
– talking about
Cristiano Ronaldo

MarkF

Guru

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Manure fans not happy at next seasons kit.
Gingham is in....

article-2142059-1302153F000005DC-677_634x459.jpg

mangaman

Right – it’s getting close to the end and prediction time

Here are mine.

Prem top – Man City to beat QPR and win
Arsenal to win and Spur too so Newcastle miss out on top 4

bottom – QPR to lose as I said and I can see Bolton beating a disappointing Stoke, so QPR to go down

Championship – West Ham

League 1 – got a sneaky feeling about Huddersfield

League 2 - Southend

Champions League - Bayern

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Man City should see off QPR on form, but Hughes will have his players eating rusty nails before the game in an attempt to get revenge on the club who sacked him and Rangers are fighting for their lives anyway. It boils down to a question of City's bottle on the day.

I hope you're right about West Ham, but if Blackpool do go up it will only be for one season. Holloway has only one game plan, it worked for half a season last year because it took clubs by surprise, but once they'd sussed it out Blackpool were taken apart every week. This time they'll be under the cosh from day one unless Holloway buys a book on football tactics.

mangaman

Man City should see off QPR on form, but Hughes will have his players eating rusty nails before the game in an attempt to get revenge on the club who sacked him and Rangers are fighting for their lives anyway. It boils down to a question of City's bottle on the day.

I hope you're right about West Ham, but if Blackpool do go up it will only be for one season. Holloway has only one game plan, it worked for half a season last year because it took clubs by surprise, but once they'd sussed it out Blackpool were taken apart every week. This time they'll be under the cosh from day one unless Holloway buys a book on football tactics.

Yes - say what you like about "Big Sam" he has far too much tactical nous for Holloway I fear. (And a far better team)

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Making me laugh this. Every ManC fan I know is giving it the plumber's blow and trying to convince anyone who'll listen that 'it's not in the bag yet......' etc etc. Now if they do end up fecking it I won't stop laughing till august but, well, it ain't gonna happen is it.

U

User482

It's not impossible for QPR. No-one expected us to get a draw with Man U in the final game of the 94-95 season, thus handing Blackburn the title...

defy-one

The table don't lie - we blew it against Everton. 4-2 up , get all your men behind the ball and see the game out!!!!!!! :mad
My only consolation (and it's a Biggy) , see the inbred work shy Liverpoodles in 8th!!!!!! No Champions League again!! Rofl

MarkF

Guru
but if Blackpool do go up it will only be for one season. Holloway has only one game plan, it worked for half a season last year because it took clubs by surprise, but once they'd sussed it out Blackpool were taken apart every week. This time they'll be under the cosh from day one unless Holloway buys a book on football tactics.

Holloway can indeed open his book of tactical revelations but I don't think it's necessary, one look at the 2 squads and wage bills will show you which manager is the "achiever" here! Blackpool play a quick passing attacking game with both wing backs and midfielders instructed to take risks, i.e. get in the box. Of course it doesn't always come off and when behind they can be picked off too easily, but, it is thrilling to watch and why most of neutrals will want Blackpool to win. Holloway had an epiphany whilst out of work and decided never to be pragmatic again, he'd make sure his next team put entertainment and the paying customer first, he's since had his biggest success and it's also why Blackpool are having their best 3 seasons in half a century.

The table don't lie - we blew it against Everton. 4-2 up , get all your men behind the ball and see the game out!!!!!!! :mad

No you don't, that is not how Manchester United play and you know it, were you complaining when you were winning titles in exactly the same cavalier fashion?

Top Bottom