The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

The rumour I heard was that it is Dr. Josef Venglos who is being lined up.
I heard it was Christian Gross.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
@13 rider @Lilliburlero - Claudio has been sacked - link in post above

Sickening decision....

Look at what this man did last season, he delivered the impossible. Little Leicester City who`s glory day were deemed as a couple of league cup trophies under Martin O`Neill, took on the big boys and produced one of the biggest shocks in sporting history.

It seems our club have acquired delusions of grandeur.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I like Claudio but...

... football is big business like it or not. The club presumably could not see him pulling the team out of a relegation nosedive with 13 games to go. The consequences of which would be the loss of a decent share of the £9billion going into the PL over the next 3 years. Commercial no-brainer.

That's modern footy for you - at least in the top flight.

Think Claudio's fate was sealed the moment the squad got big fat pay rises from the owners at the end of last season. And as usual, it backfires, and the guy whose fault it *isn't* is the one who becomes expendable.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
There's a video doing the rounds of Yakubu doing precisely bugger all for Coventry, which has "gone viral" as the kids say, and which has been jumped on by the usual sources.

What nobody has mentioned is that the video was taken right at the end of the match, Yakubu having done his hamstring and being unable to run as a result (possibly a season-ending injury), with all three substitutions already having been made.

Amazing, the pressure of space in the reports.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
IMG_0143_zpsemb9mxkr.jpe

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Was a great game. Saints owned the second half. But leave someone like Zlatan in the box unmarked... Well that was the result

Twitchy bum time every time saints got a corner. Not sure why they took the goal scorer off bit of a weird one ? Zlatan is just a beast 26 goals so far not bad :okay:

Top Bottom