The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Leicester city into the last 8 of the champions league ^_^ ,I believe Barcelona quite nice for a city break .
We seem to make easier work off this European stuff than the premier league . Now let's make sure we don't got relegated
3 out of 3 for Shakespeare :notworthy:
Makes you wonder what was going on behind closed doors this season

Slick

Guru
Just back from Murray Park where the under 16's fought out a tough 1 all draw in the real auld firm battle. Unfortunately, the dark forces nicked it 5-4 of penalties. Both teams played well, and despite what a lot of people assume, there is a wealth of talent coming through the ranks North of the border.

TVC

It's happening again.

FB_IMG_1489582161275.jpg

TVC

Not so, I doubt Leicester have attracted more than a tiny handful of glory hunters, if any at all. But they are getting the admiration underdogs normally do get in this country.

BTW, I'm hoping they have a stinker on Saturday and get walloped.
You clearly didn't hear Chris Evans this morning :rolleyes:.

13 rider

Guru
Not so, I doubt Leicester have attracted more than a tiny handful of glory hunters, if any at all. But they are getting the admiration underdogs normally do get in this country.

:boxing:
Has the making of a good game the last few matches between us have been eventful but I take a boring 1 nil to the city

13 rider

Guru

:boxing:
Has the making of a good game the last few matches between us have been eventful but Id take a boring 1 nil to the city

subaqua

What’s the point
In trouble is an understatement .

I have started going to watch Leyton with my boy after he got free tickets from the community trust there.

From reading the back story it's a Chester City all over again . Asset stripping and running up massive debts. Selling off players to raise money .Gutted . The FA have done sweet FA to help the club.

London 2nd favourite club about to go down the tubes due to greed.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
In trouble is an understatement .

I have started going to watch Leyton with my boy after he got free tickets from the community trust there.

From reading the back story it's a Chester City all over again . Asset stripping and running up massive debts. Selling off players to raise money .Gutted . The FA have done sweet FA to help the club.

London 2nd favourite club about to go down the tubes due to greed.

I don't think anyone took pleasure from what looked like hitting another nail in Orient's coffin. We are down there fighting for league survival like the others,so those goals will help our goal difference,should it come down to that at the end of the season. Orient brought around 200 fans which is a very good following,considering the distance and their predicament! I wish you well.

Top Bottom