The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
England 1-0 France! Into the semi finals. What a cracking finish from Jodie Taylor. Watched it with my 6 year old niece and now she wants to be a footballer ^_^
Very enjoyable game. Although they have adopted the men's habit of taking the ball to the corner flag to kill time, which they did with five minutes of normal time remaining when it was obvious there would be at least a further five because of the injury to the keeper. They promptly lost it, and having fannied about directly from a corner kick they wasted a good attacking opportunity that allowed France to come forward.

I can understand teams doing that in the final minute or two, but not when there is the chance of two or three good attacking opportunities still left for either side.

Stephenite

Membå
Pretending:

pretending.jpg

England 1-0 France! Into the semi finals. What a cracking finish from Jodie Taylor. Watched it with my 6 year old niece and now she wants to be a footballer ^_^

Mum and I were sat here chewing our fingernails down to the elbows.

I love watching ladies' football - far less mucking around than in the men's game. They just get on with it and play. Deffo going to squeeze in some games at Meadow Park when the WSL starts.

AndyRM

XOXO
So Celtic are having a kickabout with Sunderland this weekend, and Tommy Robinson has decided to get involved...

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2017/07/tommy-robinson-clashes-celtic-fans-twitter-ahead-sunderland/

What an absolute fud. I hope he gets chinned off a traffic island again.

Update: He decided to go into the shop for his book signing, wearing a f*cking Rangers away top... A Celtic fan lobbed a lit firework into the shop and was then introduced to the thick end of baseball bat...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...olence-anti-racist-islamophobia-a7868531.html

Last edited:

pjd57

Veteran
Stokesy's back at Hibs!!
It won't end well.

AndyRM

XOXO
I'd love to know what goes on in Brendan Rodgers' mind...

"Excellent, Leigh Griffiths is fit again. Wait no let's not risk him in this must win game. We'll put a winger up front and that will go really well. Oh it's not going well. Let's put him back on the wing then. Look he's scored. I am a genius."

Top Bottom