The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Oh no ! I think I'm actually optimistic about the new season again for the first time in years. As a Birmingham City fan, it's always hope that ends up being the real killer.

Special mention also to my local village club, Forest Green Rovers .... Plastered all over the world's media for the last few days as the world's leading vegan and eco-friendly football club. There's certainly never a dull moment at that club. Never mind all the odd stuff, I just think it's an extraordinary achievement for a club from little Nailsworth to get into the Football League structure. It's going to be an interesting experience for some of the visiting fans, approaching the ground via a single-track lane and arriving at a stadium next door to a field full of llamas. Bring it on!

AndyRM

XOXO
Oh no ! I think I'm actually optimistic about the new season again for the first time in years. As a Birmingham City fan, it's always hope that ends up being the real killer.

Special mention also to my local village club, Forest Green Rovers .... Plastered all over the world's media for the last few days as the world's leading vegan and eco-friendly football club. There's certainly never a dull moment at that club. Never mind all the odd stuff, I just think it's an extraordinary achievement for a club from little Nailsworth to get into the Football League structure. It's going to be an interesting experience for some of the visiting fans, approaching the ground via a single-track lane and arriving at a stadium next door to a field full of llamas. Bring it on!

Likewise. It's the hope that kills you.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Leeds United are in Europe this year.Two weeks in Benidorm.

Winning start to the season :becool:

Top Bottom