The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
....thread.

How about a topic discussing all things regarding the great game.

Chat about anything from Arsenal to Accrington or John Terry to Terry Yorath.

I'm just happy as my team Norwich City have made it through to the 5th round of the FA Cup !!!

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
The great game?????? ... here's one thread I'll be avoiding ... the great game indeed :headshake:

mangaman

The great game?????? ... here's one thread I'll be avoiding ... the great game indeed :headshake:

Well you didn't make a very good job of avoiding it really - posting the 1st reply telling us how you won't be posting.:huh:

Yep Spartak - great result again for Norwich.

And great to see Sussex do so well! (Crawley and Brighton - unbelievable)

Maz

Guru
We got thumped by Birmingham City yesterday. Still, we can concentrate on getting out of League One (Sheffield United, that is).

BTW, I was hoping to go to Carrow Rd to see the match v Liverpool 28th April. I'm not a Canaries member...what are the chances that I can get a few tickets, as 'general public'?

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I have just paid on line my 2012/2013 season ticket for Leeds (£462 for early renewals, it gets earlier in the season every year.
Just awaiting to see how much my season ticket for Rochdale is, and Spartack down here at Rochdale we have just got the manager from Accrington , and never mind about the great Terry Yorath lets get Tony Yeboah back out of retirement, best player i have ever seen.

yello

Crawley Town's was the result of the round for me yesterday though well done to the seagulls too.

Was hoping to see Terry get snubbed again but there you go. Leicester saw off Swindon so I guess I can't have everything.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Will Arsenal and Spurs be looking for new managers before the end of February?

Wenger is losing the fans (always fatal if it carries on) and 'Arry's fate will be decided by a jury at the end of this wek.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
The Kop chanting "there's only one lying bast**d" at Patrice Evra was a bit off.

Tony Blair will be mortified to have been omitted, as, I suspect, will Harry!

yello

Might I remind those people that don't like football (and I know there are many of them) that they are under no obligation to read this thread, much less participate in it. You can simply ignore it.

I think Wenger is safe, despite the voices of some discontented fans. He's achieved a great deal with a much less a spend than other clubs, and that pleases the decision makers. And I say that even before this afternoon's game. Personally, I think Wenger's a shrewd manager with a knack for finding players with potential and getting the best out of them.

'arry? Well, I don't know. He's had similarly good results on a lesser budget and the guy knows his onions. I'm sure the decision makers at Spurs are hoping they can keep him at the helm... BUT... they may feel duty bound to get rid depending on what the courts say.

Top Bottom