The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Does Lampard sponsor Derby these days? Maybe he's bought the club? Or have they changed their name? It's just that they always seem to be referred to as Frank Lampard's Derby.

postman

Legendary Member
Screen-Shot-2018-03-12-at-10.45.53-2fff113.png
They don't like it up 'em.There is always next year,being saying that for 15 seasons.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Does Lampard sponsor Derby these days? Maybe he's bought the club? Or have they changed their name? It's just that they always seem to be referred to as Frank Lampard's Derby.

This is why I didn't want Derby to make it to the Premier League under 'Lamps' I can just see it now. Next season on MOTD with 'Lamps' being feigned over in post match interviews by those other ex -Premier League multi millionaire ex England internationals Lineker, Shearer 'Wrighty' et al. I hope Aston Villa go up instead, though i'd rather Leeds had won the play-offs.

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
And Thackley, Guiseley, Farsley Celtic & Harrogate Town. Then l have annual trips to Celtic, Stenhousemuir, Real Betis, Sporting Gijon, Hercules (Alicante) and Malaga. I love football, just don't like Liverpool.:okay:
Liverpool as a city or Liverpool the 5 times winners^_^

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
And John Terry is assistant coach at Villa.
Which makes for a good grudge match from two ex team mates.

postman

Legendary Member
It's the FA Cup Final today.Kicks off at 17=00 i think.What is wrong with 15-00 0r 3 o'clock in proper money.Old fashioned i know i am so today i am not watching it.Have i told you how great my ride was today totally super.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
It's the FA Cup Final today.Kicks off at 17=00 i think.What is wrong with 15-00 0r 3 o'clock in proper money.Old fashioned i know i am so today i am not watching it.Have i told you how great my ride was today totally super.
I prefer the later kick off. I can understand it too as it increases the potential audience and in my case it let's me watch the Giro.

vickster

Legendary Member
And the later kick off gave you an extra 2 hours time to ride...so why are you back already? ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom