The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Solskjaer's comments on that were shocking, he basically said that if a player jumps into the air it's definitely a foul if you get under him as he lands.

giphy - 2020-05-16T214051.943.gif

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
Think we're gone already to be honest, I see no fight in this team.

I agree, the team and Jack's body language the last couple of games has not been great and he is the captain, only Douglas Louiz has really shown any fight. If we are relegated, will Smith be fired or will they keep him in the hope he will bring us straight back up with the help of money from the sale of Grealish, Louiz, possibly McGinn and Mings, hopefully Mings.

In my opinion Smith strikes me as a nice guy, but I do not think he is a Premier league manager, Villa should have sacked him when we lost to Watford in December. Its time for a change at the helm. The question is who.

pjd57

Veteran
Jack Charlton (85) has died.
A real giant in the game. A great player and a true character.

I was lucky enough as a teenager to attend his testimonial, Leeds United V Celtic.
It was a great occasion , despite both teams having lost their cup finals a few days earlier.

My best memories of it are around big Jack going off early on and being replaced by a very raw Gordon McQueen.
Jock Stein immediately moved Jimmy Johnstone in off the wing to torture the big fella.
Superb entertainment as McQueen ended up hardly knowing what way he was shooting.

RIP Jack

I see City have had their 2 year ban overturned and the fine reduced from £30M to £10M.
Nothing dodgy and no back handers there then :sad:.
I'm sure it was all independently verified :laugh:

Top Bottom