The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Is that the Cameroon guy...27 I think for around 10m?
Turkish.
Think I got the name wrong.
https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/26/liverpool-open-talks-sign-32m-schalke-defender-ozan-kabak-13040669/

Dave7

Legendary Member
That’s a report from back in July before we sold lovren........not sure we still in for a CB tbh....I can see Fabinho filling in that space if required.
Yes, that is an old report. I sent that link as I couldn't find the one I read yesterday.
It may have been pulled as there is so much rubbish spouted in these reports.
I would like to see a similar (better) replacement for Lovren.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Yes, that is an old report. I sent that link as I couldn't find the one I read yesterday.
It may have been pulled as there is so much rubbish spouted in these reports.
I would like to see a similar (better) replacement for Lovren.
See what the next 3wks brings..........or maybe January window

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well well well.........
Everton top
ManU* equal bottom.
I know, early days but I would never have predicted that.
*ManU looked dreadful against Palace yesterday.

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
Will Ole be the first premier league manager to get the boot this season?

Ole could possibly be the first, however if Villa get off to a bad start I think Dean Smith will go. The owners gave him leeway last season because he had to nearly rebuild the entire squad , made it to the Caribou Cup final and he kept us up , that will not be the case this season, the owners are very ambitious and anywhere near the relegation zone come Christmas may spell the end for him. I hope not, but as we know its all about results.

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
If the Spuds go down today Jose could be facing his P45.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Ole could possibly be the first, however if Villa get off to a bad start I think Dean Smith will go. The owners gave him leeway last season because he had to nearly rebuild the entire squad , made it to the Caribou Cup final and he kept us up , that will not be the case this season, the owners are very ambitious and anywhere near the relegation zone come Christmas may spell the end for him. I hope not, but as we know its all about results.
Well if he plays anything like he did for us last season you have got yourself a great goalkeeper in Martinez. I hope he does well because he deserves a regular first team spot - even if it isn't with Arsenal! He's a good 'un!

Top Bottom