The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Well you just kind of knew it'd go to penalties and City would then feck it up! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Only Villa left out of all the British clubs who were in Europe this season.
I was over the London Stadium last night and it really was a game of two halves.
We played really well first half and had LeverKusen rattled.After the Antonio goal we had a few more chances but just couldn't take them.
Second half we seemed to run out of steam due to dithering dave not wanting to bring on subs until the last five minutes.Xabi Alonso on the other hand brought on subs throughout the game which changed the game for them as they were the better team second half.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
GLipgC8WAAAyjTI?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Outstanding result for Falkirk

Mike_P

Guru
Looks like it will be Sutton joining Forest Green in the National League. Colchester only need three points from three games and tomorrow they have Notts invisible defence to score freely against.

Looks like it will be Sutton joining Forest Green in the National League. Colchester only need three points from three games and tomorrow they have Notts invisible defence to score freely against.
Born in London but have spent most of my life in Essex so i do have a soft spot for the Essex clubs.Colchester utd,Southend utd and Dagenham and Redbridge.
Colchester should survive another season but they cannot keep flirting with relegation.Southend without the ten points deducted would have been in the play offs.

Mike_P

Guru
Apparently Colchester failed to turn up it any meaningful way today with a rare clear sheet for Notts so Sutton despite drawing today mathematically could stay up. Would say need Sutton to win 2-0 at MK Dons, which is pretty unlikely I would have thought but weirder things have happened, and Colchester to lose both their home games 3-0 to Doncaster and Crewe.

Top Bottom