FNRttC The Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 27th August 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes please Simon.

BigSteev

Impending unemployment means I should have a chance to get some miles into my legs in time for this one, so please add me to the list.

redjedi

Über Member
Yes please Simon.

And after missing out on the Brighton celebrations I've got some catching up to do in Whitstable
whistling.gif

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Yes please, Simon.

Even one legged I will do this.

Can I have a +1 too please? Shall I email you the details.

@ 'teef. I'll be up for a group saver back as I have no intention to cycle back just yet...

Andrij

Über Member
Shocking, so many people requesting to be put down. Was the apres-ride conviviality in Brighton that devastating? ;)

As much as I like the ride to Whitstable, I'm afraid I shan't be joining you this time. Instead, I'll be in Belgium getting absolutely hammered enjoying the sights and perhaps sampling some of the local delights. Might even have a bier or two.

dellzeqq, please get in touch when you plan your recce, I may be able to come along.

frank9755

Cyclist
Really sorry I can't make it.

Pathetic excuse which is that I'll be cycling from Lhasa to Katmandu via Everest Base Camp.
Good luck all. Hope to be back on one of the later September ones,

Frank

rb58

Enigma
I'd like to come along too please Simon.

Cheers

Ross

martint235

Dog on a bike
No chance. It is now a picturesque exit from Londres - not a slog fest.:rolleyes:

If you miss out Shooters Hill, it would suggest you go through the Belvedere/Thamesmead/Woolwich/Plumstead area which is a long, long way from what I would term picturesque, in fact I would be tempted to lock myself to my bike in some way for that stretch of the journey...... :whistle:

If you miss out Shooters Hill, it would suggest you go through the Belvedere/Thamesmead/Woolwich/Plumstead area which is a long, long way from what I would term picturesque, in fact I would be tempted to lock myself to my bike in some way for that stretch of the journey...... :whistle:

Perfect scenery. The life and vitality of London at play...nightclubs, shops and "where are you all going then?" comments...

Top Bottom