FNRttC The Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 27th August 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
BeJezus Martin,
What is it with you and this bleedin' shooters Hill?
wink.gif

If you miss out Shooters Hill, it would suggest you go through the Belvedere/Thamesmead/Woolwich/Plumstead area which is a long, long way from what I would term picturesque, in fact I would be tempted to lock myself to my bike in some way for that stretch of the journey...... :whistle:

martint235

Dog on a bike
BeJezus Martin,
What is it with you and this bleedin' shooters Hill?
wink.gif

Weeellllll to be honest should FNRttC go over Shooters Hill, I could just tag along from outside my house thereby not need to ride over it. :whistle:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
This "Friday Night Ride to the Coast" thing sounds interesting! I think I might give it a go. May I be added to this illustrious list, please, Mr 'Zeqq? Would it be forward of me to wonder if anyone would consider indulging in a small post-ride glass of something, just to be sociable?

This "Friday Night Ride to the Coast" thing sounds interesting! I think I might give it a go. May I be added to this illustrious list, please, Mr 'Zeqq? Would it be forward of me to wonder if anyone would consider indulging in a small post-ride glass plate of something, just to be sociable?

Adapted by way of thanks. It takes a woman to organise solids at the drinks table. Those chips were down in a flash last Saturday.

(How's that for cross-threading?) :smile:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Adapted by way of thanks. It takes a woman to organise solids at the drinks table. Those chips were down in a flash last Saturday.

(How's that for cross-threading?) :smile:

Don't mention it. Actually I think you mentioned it at the time, but it just sounded like "Dzzzchpszzzgdchps", or something similar. I got fed on slow-roast belly pork and mash, and possibly another glass or two of wine, when I got back to Crystal Palace. Then woke up to this in the morning:

Sourdough.jpg

Tough, these weekends away...

It's at about the maximum distance of what the knees can do without a lot of pain.
But put me down for it anyway.

I'll probably drive to Whitstable friday morning and set up camp for a couple of days..
That way I can crash asleep sat morning and drive home and be safe.
That way is a lot easier than trying to cross London with the trike Sat morning.

Luck ............ :biggrin:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Eric B
Tessa H
Olaf S
Katharina S
Susie F
Adrian C