The Fridays London Ride - Windows and Death - 29th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Windows and death? Is there a blue screen too?

Sadly I'll be unable to offer my stories of life in EC3 (which are about as exciting as they sound) - I'd love to hear about the history of windows from 1700 to 1900 (most evenings it's a history of drawing the curtains), but we have a birthday lunch to go to.

See you all sometime next year - the rides are in the diary.

U

User10571

Plus a small intervention of a car that had done a dodgy overtake on a blind bend and clipped the front of my bike as they pulled in to avoid a car coming the other way! Before you ask I didn't get his number as I was approaching the curb rapidly at over 30 miles per hour on a Brompton!

So I can now personally vouch for the merits of helmet wearing as it stopped me from more serious injuries! In the end I am enjoying a radial head fracture in my right elbow, tissue damage in my wrist and some nice road rash on my knees.

Doctors says it should be six weeks which means on 22nd if all goes to plan I can jump on the bike again!
Ouchness!
GWS.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Having checked the work calendar and spoken to some members of staff I can now confirm there will be free cycle security marking being offered again this year to any interested parties.

I imagine we will be offering our services from 9.30am onwards or an hour before the start time if it changes.

Cheers Titus..much appreciated. Will bring the new bike then :thumbsup:

ChrisBailey

Hopefully I should be fixed by then and can join in the fun? .

http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/re...y-10th-november-2012.112305/page-2#navigation

Post #29

Having witnessed the immovable object meet the (seemingly) irresistible force my other recollection was the TEC Sean raising two fingers in front of Titus and asking 'How many?' Titus came back with a dismissive 'Five' but alas peeled off to Staines railway station just a few minutes later.

Looking forward to getting another of my bikes 'Bike Registered'

GWS

Chris

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 2176348, member: 1314"]Blast - I've got tickets for Harlequins v London Irish at Twickenham that day. So see some of you on Dec 14 for xmas drinks.[/quote]

2176469 said:
Yep particularly as I know that London Irish are about to start hitting form about now. (Well it has to happen at some point!!!)

I'll be there on the 14th, can't wait!!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
over 60 signed up. Not much room left.....

Top Bottom