The Fridays Tour 2013 with added poll

well, what do you think?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rvw

Guru
I'm glad to see that srw and I have ticked the same options, without consulting (apart from the fact that I could also do early July)!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I ticked everything.

I don't care where we go. I don't much care when. I'm not bothered if it's centred or moving on. Foreign, Domestic or Colonial are all much the same to me. I'll take pot luck because with 'you lot' I know I'll have a flippin' excellent time, no matter what, when, where or how.

I've no idea what I've ever done to deserve my little place in this wonderful club but...

The Fridays. I'm in love.

It's that dysmorphia thing again. Adrian probably thinks he's taking up enough room for two...

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I'm glad to see that srw and I have ticked the same options, without consulting (apart from the fact that I could also do early July)!
This isn't a public poll, so my password must not be private. Pish!

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Is it too early to ask Sketchley to bring a smaller suitcase this time? One I can actually lift out of the van?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
So it is. My random finger-stabbing hadn't found the right link. In any case, R can probably work out how to log on as me on the computer!
not that she'd ever do such a thing..............great story about the jellyfish, by the way!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
if there's a van there will be a weight limit on luggage. And Chris was, by a long way, not the heaviest luggagiste....

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Chris was, by a long way, not the heaviest luggagiste....
Quite true, actually, in fact if you took all my - unused - camping kit and added it to my two rear panniers - full of largely unused clothes - I expect my kit would be near the weight of his suitcase. I have bought two small panniers for kit I might need to carry on future tours.

Top Bottom