The "Good Jokes" section keeps disappearing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
It has always been on the general chat section.........but now doesn't shown
I do a search and there it is...... although never on the first or last page.
It is NOT on 'ignore'. I have even tried pressing 'ignore' then 'unignore' but to no avail.
It is only this one section.
Any help would be appreciated.ff

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Maybe the Mods are hiding the Good Jokes thread in their new Cruel Jokes one.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Coming late to this; I'm not sure on this one. My suggestion would have been to check it hadn't accidentally got put on ignore but you've already done that.

The site software does sometimes throw up odd glitches if the cache on your device is full so it might be worth clearing that. Otherwise we could do with @Shaun's technical expertise and I really don't know when he is likely to be around next.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
For the past couple of years, I've intermittently lost the Jokes thread and each time, found in my profile that the person who started the thread has been set to Ignore. If I remove the Ignore flag for that person, go away from Cyclechat pages and come back, the thread reappears.

The problem is that although I don't have anyone ignored and haven't done so for anyone for yonks, the thread starter comes back as set to Ignore every few months and the Any Good Jokes thread disappears again.

I've recently had to do this again to get the thread to show up. No idea why this is happening but at least the solution is easy.

Shaun

Founder
You can also bookmark threads and posts using the icon at the top right of the post:

1645146924525.png

Then return to them using the bookmarks tab on your account drop-down:

1645147003158.png

Top Bottom