The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
I thought that. My enthusiasm for the project, I must say has no connection to the possibility of finding happy matrimony.

Much...

i'd marry you tomorrow arch, but the wife and three kids might get grumpy about it :biggrin:

i'm in btw, as long as i can do the alecstilleyedye - smeggers leg, as he is not too far away.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
i'd marry you tomorrow arch, but the wife and three kids might get grumpy about it :biggrin:

Yeah, and tomorrow's not good for me I have a pancake party in the evening....:biggrin:

No, really, please don't anyone be put off by the idea that I might suggest handing the jersey to you purely in order to try and ensnare you!

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
summerdays said:
Count me in as long as I don't have to cycle more than 20 miles. (Else I will have to train for it:blush:).

We'll try to work it so that anyone can take part, don't worry - I'm not keen on much over 20 miles meself....:biggrin:

Christopher

Über Member
And me - in Preston

I'd be willing to do a long leg (up to 150+ miles ovr a weekend) to get the jersey through north Lancs. I know some peeps in Wolsingham (Co. Durham) so could do a long trans-Pennine leg. In any case I want to do some weekend credit-card tours so this could work out well.

mondobongo

Über Member
Could be a short leg Frustruck just down the road to the Tower.

Count me in be it 6 miles or 50.

Pete

I wouldn't mind joining in a short leg (my back is so-so - sometimes it flares up, precluding a 60-miler :biggrin:) - down in Sussex. Seeing as I can't be a**sed to plough through all 28 pages of the 'where are you based' thread, could someone explain to me the current state-of-play on the 'map' business? How do I add myself? Do I PM bonj or what?

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I'm always after a better excuse for riding than training. Plus I get lazy and do the same routes over'n'over.

longers

Legendary Member
Count me in too. Willing to meet Bonj in Sheffield to get it over the Pennines if need be.

Top Bottom