The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcd

Jersey sounds like a good starting point.
If this is OK with everyone else, let me know who has the CC Jersey and I'll PM them with my address.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
mcd said:
If this is OK with everyone else, let me know who has the CC Jersey and I'll PM them with my address.

I think it'll be Admin?

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Andy in Sig said:
I could do a leg if somebody would bring it to me. I could then get to the Rhine and bring it to, say, Rotterdam.

We'll do our best. I have no objections to the jersey travelling by public transport, or if necessary, by post, in order to include anyone who wants to be in. But we may have someone planning to visit Germany soonish?

abchandler

I'm in. From the map, looks like a nice little route from Leicester way to Monmouth way. Not sure if everyone on that leg has expressed an interest here though.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Arch said:
We'll do our best. I have no objections to the jersey travelling by public transport, or if necessary, by post, in order to include anyone who wants to be in. But we may have someone planning to visit Germany soonish?

I'm planning a trip to the Bodensee, and I think BFTB is heading that way.
Can I put in a plea to have the jersey over the May Day bank holiday, and then I can take it to Mont Ventoux?
Me, the carbon uberbike (assuming I ever build the damn thing up), the CC jersey on the top of the Mont. My life would be complete.:biggrin:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
I'm planning a trip to the Bodensee, and I think BFTB is heading that way.
Can I put in a plea to have the jersey over the May Day bank holiday, and then I can take it to Mont Ventoux?
Me, the carbon uberbike (assuming I ever build the damn thing up), the CC jersey on the top of the Mont. My life would be complete.:biggrin:

That would be a cool photo to have in the jersey's album...

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Arch said:
That would be a cool photo to have in the jersey's album...

Wouldn't it just! Right, I've got to get fit now. This isn't just about not keeling over by the Tom Simpson memorial, it's more important than that.
"Cry ‘God for Harry, England, and Cycle Chat!" [/ Henry V]

*strikes theatrical pose at rising shout*

*is glad is alone in office today*

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
User76 said:
Nice one, now get those muscles toned, legs shaved and granite chisselled jaw-line prepared. We don't you covered in sick and spit, looking hollow eyed and about to pass out;)

Erm, I have 3 months to achieve that?:smile::eek::biggrin: I'll do the shaved legs, and I suspect I can manage the hollow eyed, passing out, covered-in-bodily-secretions thing. Muscles toned - I'll try. Granite chiseled jawline - no chance. Moulded from finest play-doh is more my look;)

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Blimey, this blew up quickly. Anyway, count me in. It doesn't look like I'll have to work too hard!

My mum lives not far from Poole, so I could plug a gap between McD and whoever's next. I need an excuse to go down there!

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
Blimey, this blew up quickly. Anyway, count me in. It doesn't look like I'll have to work too hard!

My mum lives not far from Poole, so I could plug a gap between McD and whoever's next. I need an excuse to go down there!

I'm counting on you to be my relatively easy drop off/pick up ride!:biggrin:

I could probably make it to Beverley and back, which I think might be half way to Admin....

Top Bottom