The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
Im in live in chippenham near bath.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Once you have the jersey, is there a recommended time within which to pass it on...? or just however it works out with the next in the line?

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
summerdays said:
Once you have the jersey, is there a recommended time within which to pass it on...? or just however it works out with the next in the line?

However it works out, I think it should be. We don't want this to become a chore, and while I have a fair amount of free time, I know most of you are doing stuff all day every day...

Obviously, it would be better if the jersey didn't languish in one place for months, but otherwise, just see how it works out.

radger

Veteran
User76 said:
Well I could easily get it to your or Summerdays, but looking at your avatar, maybe Summerdays would be the safer bet, I don't want to die:ohmy:

:?:

I only look like that when I've been cycling up hills in the heat.

honest :blush:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I'll do a Manchester area handover if it helps.

I know there are several people within Mancland (John-the-monkey / Fossyant / SamNichols etc.) so we can either pass it amongst ourselves or maybe even do a joint handover to someone else nearby(ish) for it to continue it's journey.

Are we doing photos at each handover too? Perhaps a wee Jersey Blog to help trace its progress around the country?

Top Bottom