The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Southern jersey is with ArDee in Buntingford. We've been trying to organise a handover but so far it's not happening!

redjedi

Über Member
I PM'ed him to get the latest on the jersey.

If he can't meet anyone before, perhaps he would like to meet SteveVW, Mikee on the December ride who are meeting at Stevenage train station, which isn't far from Buntingford.

stevevw

Guru
How does this all work then, being lazy and not reading through 100's of posts to find out. I could ride up to Buntingford any weekend then pass it on at one of the CC rides noe problem.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Can I suggest PMing Ardee, Steve?
If you get it from him, then it can either get passed on at the December ride, or I can collect it from you and pass it on to some of the London crew next time I meet them.
Which could be next week...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Now, if you were to ride up to Edinburgh :rofl:, ......

.... the 2 jerseys could be re-united for a famous photo-op - and maybe Endura would respond to HJ's emials this time :ohmy:

How about it then ;) :rofl: ???

redjedi

Über Member
scoosh said:
Now, if you were to ride up to Edinburgh :biggrin:, ......

.... the 2 jerseys could be re-united for a famous photo-op - and maybe Endura would respond to HJ's emials this time :ohmy:

How about it then :biggrin: :laugh: ???

You may think your joking, but Andy's probably already working out a route on his Garmin :biggrin:

TechMech

HJ said:
The northern one was last sighted in the Perth area, TechMec has it...

I at least I think he has...

Yep I've still got the Northern one safely stored away. Who would like it? I'm willing to post it if need be.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Post!!! This is a cycle relay, you have to cycle to meet them, then hand it over... :sad:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'd be interested in carrying the southern jersey at some point when I'm fully well and back on the bike.

What's this talk of posting a jersey? That's shoddy!!!!!!!!! LOL

Tynan

Veteran
me and ardee made and postponed about three attempts and then I clean forgot about it

I need some practice, I'm a gonna rekindle comms with him, that'll bring it to NE London

damn right about posting , disgrace is what that is

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Who's got the jersey at the moment?

I know, scoffing at posting- call themselves cyclists - disgusting isn't it?

Top Bottom