The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Oops. Brain a bit tired. Fingers a bit cold. :stop:

dudi

If it wends it's way over to essex into the arms of Authie Helen, i'll be more than happy to take it northwards from there. I'll keep checking back to see what progress is being made.

Andrew

Tynan

Veteran
ah yes, the terrible Brompton/Bianchi vanishing

micraculously I'd collected my pride and joy minutes before what in hindsight was a white van full of suspicious herberts swooped with cutters and heaven knows what, I still feel a bit shifty

ttcycle has arranged to deliver the shirt on to me in what can only be described as urgent haste

perhaps I can resurrect my year old plan to carry it up to the East Anglican wastelands, or has it already been there?

Tynan

Veteran
if it's the one that TT has, then I'm quite close to getting it

my plan from a year ago is to head off into Essex towards Auntie Helen, I dimly remeber soeone popping their head up somewhere in between us, but I might be wrong

Will1985

Über Member
Tynan said:
bloody will can collect from any at any time he wants
Oi! How did I miss this?

A rendezvous with dudi is probably a good one for me. I was planning to ride to Dunwich this morning before the heavens opened....stuck on the turbo again now.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I have the London Jersey- it's still in London - not made it's way to Tynan yet to go East...life is taking over at the moment.

dudi

ttcycle said:
I have the London Jersey- it's still in London - not made it's way to Tynan yet to go East...life is taking over at the moment.

Know what you mean there - haven't had a decent ride in weeks!

ohhh-errr matron!

Top Bottom