The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
now I read the other thread I see my chance long since passed, ah well

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Tynan, if Arallsopp has the jersey then it's still potentially winging its way back so not out of reach yet - might be a ride in it!

redjedi

Über Member
Passing it to Arallsopp was a tactical move, knowing that the mile muncher that he is, he would have no problems meeting up with people.

Drop him a PM, i'm sure a handover could be easily arranged.

Tynan

Veteran
good, heaven knows where it goes after that though, where's it been already and where's it not been?

did it ever get to East Anglia?

Tynan

Veteran
bloody will can collect from any at any time he wants

hmm, so I could collect local and hand over half way to Colchester ish?

I do draw the line at riding in sarf London though, I used to ride to the present wife when she lived in Lewisham but no more, good god no

so where is Arallsopp?

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Arallsopp is Bromley way.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You could meet us a Hyde Park Corner next Sunday

Tynan said:
bloody will can collect from any at any time he wants

hmm, so I could collect local and hand over half way to Colchester ish?

I do draw the line at riding in sarf London though, I used to ride to the present wife when she lived in Lewisham but no more, good god no

so where is Arallsopp?

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Ooh.. Everyone's talking about me! :tongue:

Yep. I have the Jersey, despite my best efforts to unload it via the Bromley Massive and Sunday Morning Ride crew. Its not been idle in my company though, having collected a signature from ILB (didn't handover, as he was on his way to Sheffield), Ian (didn't have a means of carrying it), Mista Preston (barely has room for tools on his frame, let alone knitwear), Tollers (hid before I got the chance to offload it), etc...

You know who you are. Fiends.

Missed the chance to fling it at Ape, TopCat1, Grace, etc, and will NOT be on the ride this sunday as am in the states :thumbsup:

I could drop it to BenBorp's (where it would be stranded until he's off the turbo), MistaPreston's (where it will remain until he sorts his gear cable out), or Lupin's (who has posted a massive once, to gain invite to a ride, which he didn't turn up for. :smile:)

I'm not even suggesting Ian's, as safe receipt of the jersey will be the guaranteed to induce labour and knock him out of the scene for a few weeks.

At this rate, I'll have it until the next FNRttC!

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ok Arallsopp - would it be possible to meet you at a point in your commute and pick up the jersey from you? It forces me to get out and cycle with some more CC people as I've not been on the bike much at all (warning -I am slow and very unfit these days)

redjedi

Über Member
Same here Andy. When I'm back on my bike (hopefully next week) I can meet up somewhere. I believe you work in Chiswick which is on my commute, surprised I haven't seen you there.

And even though I have already scribbled on the shirt, it would be a good excuse to go riding and pass it onto the next CCer. Plenty of them in the West and South West areas.

I'm also slow and unfit, but that's nothing to do with not doing much riding since October ;)

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
RJ we should form a subsection on CC - those who have been bike shy for the latter end of 2009/unfit snails. Though technically you've already come into contact with the Jersey...!!!!

I have time on my hands-ish so willing to take the jersey at your convenience.

Top Bottom