The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hi Auntie Helen

My ability to ride any real distances is pretty shoddy at the moment, probably npot been out on the bike for over two months as got a lot on personally and trying to balance that with any form of physical exertion is very tricky - in fact went for a pootle up the road last week and was tired out after a very short distance so will have to get back up to speed but in the meantime the jersey is safe and sound! Thanks for the suggestion- have a great ride!

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
(Or, you could pootle out towards HPC this Friday, say, around 2330hrs, and take your pick of CC targets). :sad:

Would be good to see you again.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Is it that time of the month already?wow, not sure where I will be on Friday but I will definitely give it some thought if I can drop off the jersey...however, Tynan has pretty much reserved it.

Lets hope there will be no jelly babies required to get to HPC!!!

Tynan

Veteran
I've offered to colect from la TT, she appears to be rather close to me both at work and at a point of my commute but she steadfastly refuses any sort of pickup

frankly I suspect she's turned the jersey into a bedspread or suchlike

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
The truth Tynan is that the jersey has been shredded into small pieces rendering the mass of signatures unreadable. Sorry it got chewed in the shredder.

No seriously, I've started working out in Surrey and still not got proper access to the net which means I'm sporadically on here so a pick up from near your commute/work is difficult unless you want a super early meet up. The other option is maybe we can sort out a wednesday as I'm usually London based on those days.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Jane Smart said:
Does TechMech still have this ? I must arrange to meet him and sign it if he has, as it was in his car last time we met, so near yet so far :wacko:
Well, if you can't ride an extra 10k to have the honour/privilege of signing the CC jersey ..... :shy:

Any assignations to meet TechMech will need to be suitably chaperoned :laugh: ... especially if you are going to be signing his jersey :rain:

Anyone know when he is next coming out to play ?

If you ride over the Cleish hills and keep going north from Lower Dunfermline, Perth less than 30 miles away closer than you might think. I did almost exactly that last Monday then ended up doing another 71 miles. I'm sure Tech and Jane could meet up over dinner in Kinross ;-)

TechMech

HLaB said:
If you ride over the Cleish hills and keep going north from Lower Dunfermline, Perth less than 30 miles away closer than you might think. I did almost exactly that last Monday then ended up doing another 71 miles. I'm sure Tech and Jane could meet up over dinner in Kinross ;-)

Nice Idea Hlab :wahhey: I could cycle down to Kinross tomorrow morning if Jane was available and get some lunch and then head back up the road for the footie.

Tynan

Veteran
ttcycle said:
The truth Tynan is that the jersey has been shredded into small pieces rendering the mass of signatures unreadable. Sorry it got chewed in the shredder.

No seriously, I've started working out in Surrey and still not got proper access to the net which means I'm sporadically on here so a pick up from near your commute/work is difficult unless you want a super early meet up. The other option is maybe we can sort out a wednesday as I'm usually London based on those days.

Hey TT

hmm, Wed it is then? If we can sort in the next couple of weeks I can hand it over to someone Suffolk/Norfolk based at the end of the Dunwich Dynamo and collect heaven knows how many signatures on the way

Top Bottom