The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
Hi VC - Missed your post!

On the rare occasion I venture to the West Mids to see relatives I can run it past you then - I don't know if I'd be on bike though and my visits to the Midlands are not frequent so if there's an alternative let me know! Unless any forummers are wanting to take the jersey off my hands closer South? It's been languishing for a while now.

offs!

Tynan is in E4/SE1 and will come to anywhere reasonable, perhaps on a Boris bike

Tynan

Veteran
seperate to the London jersey?

I'm suprised I've not yet had one tangled in my gears there's that many about

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
tynan, you're on!!!

I've had a fair amount of time off the bike in the last month and a half so no faster faster rides or anything super long distance - I could take the easy option and can come via SE1 and drop the jersey off- flexible timewise...not a traditional meet up and ride but PM or let me know.

Tynan

Veteran
If only to releive you of that terrible burden, you're gettig to be like the Ancient Mariner

I'm, just south of the war memorial at London Bridge every weekday between 9 and 6, I'll PM the address, if you can spare 15 minites we can cross the road for a cup of coffee and a bun to at least pay lip service to the protocol

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
thank you kindly, I can finally offload the jersey onto a willing fool (sucker!!) though am really just tempted by offer of tea and cake!!

See you soon mate and hope to get this jersey moving again!

Tynan

Veteran
oops, I never worked out the difference between the two threads, I'll repost this one there

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
About bloody time....
whistling.gif
laugh.gif

Tynan

Veteran
tres drole

I'm doing the Billericay 75 miler this Sunday so will be around Chelmsford, Writtle and the like in a large figure of eight

Where on earth was Auntie Helen based? That's a third of the way to Norfolk

Top Bottom