The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I still have one of the Southern jersies.It's the one that stayed with User76 for ages, then went to Chuffy and Baggy, and now I've got it.
Can I pass it on to anyone?
I'll be riding the Carre de Vallees in Ardres (France) on Sunday if anyone's going to that?

AndyPeace

I still have one of the Southern jersies.It's the one that stayed with User76 for ages, then went to Chuffy and Baggy, and now I've got it.
Can I pass it on to anyone?
I'll be riding the Carre de Vallees in Ardres (France) on Sunday if anyone's going to that?
I've got one. Been lying around the house since I got it in Swansea last year.
Tynan, why don't we swap?
I have one resting under my table since TT handed it to me in a coffee shop, forgot I had it a long time ago ...

Thread seems a bit aged but has anyone still got these Jersey's? Looking to nab one for a tour of the newbie threads :smile:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I've still got one.

AndyPeace

I've still got one.

I'll have a shout and see if anyone a bit more local to you will collect, I'll be putting in a fair few miles this August, but my rides are into Wales. If all else fails I could pick it up when visiting family but unsure on the dates and details yet. Cheers for the reply!

frank9755

Cyclist
I've got one. Been lying around the house since I got it in Swansea last year.
Tynan, why don't we swap?

Well I've only seen Tynan very briefly since then - less than a second on a downhill coming out of Beaconsfield on the Three Down back in April - and neither of us had the jerseys with us! So mine is still lying around. I'd love to pass it on though!

Top Bottom