The Great Cyclechat Jersey Relay - Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
That sounds like a good place for the two jerseys to change location, and get a bit cross contaminated.

We just need to get the southern jersey to someone doing the FNR.

Will1985

Über Member
I *might* have someone's unwanted train ticket to Liverpool St (arr. 11:17) next Wednesday - I would ride back to Norfolk, so if the jersey could be there around that time it would be a great opportunity to get it northwards.

Scratch that...maybe some other time soon.

Tynan

Veteran
I forgot I had it, I've done two rides with other CCers since and of course no end of charging around London

It's under my computer desk at home

hmpf

Right, I've open to suggestions, I do feel I should ride somewhere to hand it over after the rather shameful walk to coffee shop affair

Tynan

Veteran
right

Dunwich Dynamo in two weeks and a bit, shirt is coming out from under the computer table for 110 odd miles of road through three counties with thousands of cyclists

someone must still need to take the shirt

I hope to ride back too so i can drop off at people in Suffolk, Essex and NE London to boot

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Should really have posted this before - The 'Northern' jersey went to Swansea with me on the FNRttC and this time I managed to remember it was in my bag at the end of it. Handed over to Frank I believe :smile:

Tynan

Veteran
really, how very bizarre after me getting my first CC jeresy off you at the start of a DD

done then, you can take at any point, the end I'd assume, anyone there can sign I suppose, make up for six months under my desk

frank9755

Cyclist
Should really have posted this before - The 'Northern' jersey went to Swansea with me on the FNRttC and this time I managed to remember it was in my bag at the end of it. Handed over to Frank I believe :smile:

Correct!
I will aim to take it to Brighton and see who takes it from there. I won't bring it to Dunwich as it might get confusing if the two were to be in the same place.

G-Zero

Über Member
If anyone is ever in need of a :bicycle:link between the top of Yorkshire or Cleveland, through Durham to the top of Northumberland, or over to Cumbria, or anywhere in between, I hereby offer my services to be a jersey bearer.

Top Bottom