The happy "nothing bad happened on my commute" thread ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Venetia the Bianchi booked in for its 6 week check today - not something I use for the commute normally, but at 6 o'clock the weather looked gorgeous, so I thought I do the full 32m into Cent. Ldn. to take it into Evans West End.
Fantastic ride in in 1h45m - lovely bike to commute on, but lord, it's scary riding something that fast in traffic.

Bike delivered, I picked up a Boris bike to get to work in Regent's Park. NOW I'm kn@ckered!

nasserblue

Caught up with someone last night, and asked him if he knew his back light was not working... "Oh" he says "yes I know about that but the helmet light is working?". He turned it towards me and yes it was on. "Strange" I thought.

He overtakes me, and then I catch him up again, so this time I say.. "Yes your helmet light is on, but no one can see it because your rucksack covers it up". "Oh" he says.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Lovely commute this morning.

Passed a fixie, who was obviously slightly perturbed about being passed, so he caught up with me, and we chatted most of the way in. Took the "you need more gears" jibe pretty well. He was new to the commute, so I showed him a shorter way, and he gave me a good draft for quite a bit of the route.

Weather sunny, dry and coolish.

Life could be better, but I am struggling to find out how.

Top Bottom