the holier than thou on this forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
S

steviesch

RT - Fair cop,Guv - society is to blame etc....my wife sells a product which I believe is a good product to the point that I plugged it on Cycle Chat. I have mates who work in cycle shops and for sports companies - I have not plugged their products.Can I say...Olivia Newton John,Rainforest,Prince Charles....maybe some will be inspired to find out what the product might be and then make up their own minds whether they want to try it. I can appreciate your point in general terms - I did feel the ravings of the $6m nanny were akin to a Daily Mail reader on speed which prompted my review of the holier than thou - kindly now removed to politics and life - I hope no one is mortally offended except Steve Austin!! Bon soirée

steviesch said:
RT - Fair cop,Guv - society is to blame etc....my wife sells a product which I believe is a good product to the point that I plugged it on Cycle Chat. I have mates who work in cycle shops and for sports companies - I have not plugged their products.Can I say...Olivia Newton John,Rainforest,Prince Charles....maybe some will be inspired to find out what the product might be and then make up their own minds whether they want to try it. I can appreciate your point in general terms - I did feel the ravings of the $6m nanny were akin to a Daily Mail reader on speed which prompted my review of the holier than thou - kindly now removed to politics and life - I hope no one is mortally offended except Steve Austin!! Bon soirée

Good man.:evil:

OP
OP
S

steviesch

off to pub now to consume liquids which will not save the rainforest-i might spare a thought for a much younger Olivia in those black sprayon trousers...don't tell mrs steviesch...

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Good luck with the Snake Oil..

Sam Kennedy

My Uncle nappledappledoola died, he had £50,000,000,000,000,000,000,001.28 in his bank account, if you give my your bank details I will give you some :laugh:

Top Bottom