The human race astounds me at times...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rivers

rivers

How far can I go?
I knew someone (dead now) and after the dog had a cr*p he would wipe its bum with tissue, like a baby. Please say you dont do that :blush:
Not that bad. I pick up poo with a poo bag like a good owner. I just have a bad habit of buying her toys and puzzles anytime I go into the pet store to pick up treats and poo bags

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
I knew someone (dead now) and after the dog had a cr*p he would wipe its bum with tissue, like a baby. Please say you dont do that :blush:
"Lonely bachelor with little dog, Tony Green of Turnham Green
said "Who's a clever boy then girl, yes you know whom I mean."
'Cos the mongrel laid a cable in the sandpit of the playground of the park where they had been,
and with a bit of tissue, he wiped its bumhole clean - bit of claggy on the waggy!"
Ian Dury - This is what we find.

Johnno260

Veteran
Drivers attitude is one of the reasons I do my long rides early, the idiots tend to still be in bed by the time I am back.

Same I head out early and have the added enjoyment of silence as well.

When I commute or partial commute it’s a nightmare, last time I was almost knocked off twice, and when I stopped at the local bakery I had a nurse raging at me that cyclists are scum of the eart, all I wanted was a sandwich.

vickster

Legendary Member
I just think using an animal as a child substitute is odd.We have had pets but never as a child replacement.
But do you have children as well?

Top Bottom