The human race astounds me at times...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
It really does. The wife and I went camping with the dog child over the bank holiday weekend. We always take our bikes, and now dog trailer, when camping as we like to park up the van and not have to worry about moving it unless absolutely necessary. Any shop trips, pub trips, dog walks, etc are done by bike with the dog in her trailer in tow. As my wife's bike is electric, she normally tows the dog and I follow behind making sure the dog doesn't find a way out of the trailer. When out on my own, or even with just the wife, I lose count of amount of close passes, punishment passes, shouts, gestures, and general misconduct from drivers. The minute you are towing a trailer with a dog attached, every pass is nice and wide, people are taking photos, pointing, and smiling. All because the dog is in tow, with her head poking out, and sometimes front paws resting on the cross bar, looking cute as hell. As if an animal's life is worth more than a human... I hate people

I had the experience of someone driving a white shiny Audi swerving towards me to avoid a bit of horse poo on the road.

The safety of another human being was less important than getting a bit of muck on his wheels.

Nice to know where you stand in the order of things.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Tut tut. You are only assuming the nurse was a she.
Oops, guilty! :whistle:

They were probably...

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I certainly get the half smiles but the thought being transmitted is “ should he really be out on his own and even worse on a bike” . I have not had enough exposure yet of the recumbent trike to judge reaction but probably more extreme “ poor old soul trying his best “ or something like it.

Top Bottom