The "I don't understand it" brigade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I don't understand French. Or anything really.

Oui

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I don't understand why cyclists can't fix their own punctures.
Answer: some cyclists just aren't inclined that way. Can you fix your own car/computer/airplane or are you just a user of said machine?

I agree with this! I usually say to them "Does Chris Froome stop and repair by the roadside if he has a puncture during the TdF?. Does Andy Murray get the tool kit out if one of his racket strings snaps at Wimbledon"?
No they don't,so why should i be expected to know how to fix the damn thing! I just cannot change an inner tube correctly! Get over it. It's not the end of the world...as they say.

I though the answer to number one would have something to do with being a selfish arse who doesn't give a shoot about the law, the reputation of cyclists, and the safety of others (as is the case if any other road user had done it). But I'm sure that's a subject done to death in other threads.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
I've not got a TV.
What! How very dare you? ;)

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I agree with this! I usually say to them "Does Chris Froome stop and repair by the roadside if he has a puncture during the TdF?. Does Andy Murray get the tool kit out if one of his racket strings snaps at Wimbledon"?
No they don't,so why should i be expected to know how to fix the damn thing! I just cannot change an inner tube correctly! Get over it. It's not the end of the world...as they say.

Indeed just involves a walk to home or nearest place of transport.

Top Bottom