The "I don't understand it" brigade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KEEF

Veteran
image010.jpg
:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I don't understand how they get the figs in the fig rolls.

I don't understand why they put figs in fig rolls. xx(

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I don’t understand people who think turbos are rubbish because it’s not on tarmac and there’s no wind resistance. They think by riding out in the snow and ice they’ll be better than their mate Dave who’s put in hard hours of structured training on his cyclops hammer. Rant over!
I don't understand why people on turbos put there rides on Strava or where ever else, saying they have done x amount of miles. you have stayed in one place, you have not moved, to ride miles you actually have to move, you have not ridden any miles, you have exercised your legs.:wacko:
I am not saying turbo's are rubbish, they serve a purpose, you just do not cover any miles.

OP
OP
mustang1

mustang1

Guru
So? I've not got an iphone.

And if I had one, I wouldn't be able to understand it.

I don't understand why people need watches when they have phones that have the time displayed.
Answer: because instead of just flicking ntheirnwrist to see what the time is, they have to put their hand in their pocket, retrieve the phone, hopefully it switches on but if it doesnt, then they have to fumble for a button to turn it on, then look at the time, then put the phone back in pocket but first they might ask ell check their text messages and other social things.

Top Bottom