The justice league of camera cyclist ride out.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Justice League? That's a laugh.

Traffic Droid has the riding skills - and people skills - of a small dachshund that's had all its limbs amputated. He's an embarrassment to cyclists in general, and while his motives are doubtless genuine (at least in his mind) him and his Ilk do terrible damage to our image and relations as a group with other road users due to their confrontational and abrasive behaviour.

Drago

Legendary Member
You wouldn't think such a tiny person could afford to be so gobby. It's doubtful his body could cash the cheques his mouth is writing. Mind you, the cyclist has a penis shaped head too.

thefollen

Veteran
In reference to to Motorcyclist / Cyclist vid- despite being a potentially serious and unpleasant situation I really laughed in places. Especially when the biker found himself stuck!

Remember those roadworks when they shut the underpass- what a pain, and as you see made everyone scramble around each other. I often would unclip and jog with the bike on my shoulder to the end traffic lights- much quicker than cycling in those conditions.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
So who filmed that ?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
This is their other one.

Apparently, 'they're two cyclists united with a common cause...road safety for all...the justice league of cyclists...fighting road crimes..watching out for others too..'

Codenames.. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum*

*I made this bit up, but it seems to fit.

He's disabled the embedded video link.
So HERE is the link to the vid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom